Saturday, July 16, 2011

Could I visit Canada, and feel safe and welcome there?

I'm an American from Texas. I got a friend who is a Canadian American whom I worked with at a nursing home. I don't go around acting like I'm superior to anyone. I don't look at any race to be superior nor inferior to any. We're all human. My dad tells me that he's heard stories about American tourists, and vacationers in France. He tells me the reason these awful stories are because those individuals were acting like they're better in some way. You can't do that in any foreign country, because people will do the same back to you. My question is could I visit Canada sometime, would I feel welcome provided that I treat everyone with respect, and act like a normal gentleman, and a civilized human being? My dad stopped in Canada on a cruise once, and he said Canadian people were friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment