Sunday, July 17, 2011

Please answer! Small Dog Syndrome books!?

I sadly admit it... My 2 year old Pomeranian/yorkie mix has "small dog syndrome"): I KNOW it's my fault he is like this, and it is literally tearing my family apart. Tanner has always taken to me and my mom, and never really to my brother or dad. My dad travels during the week so he doesn't see tanner very often, but when he does tanner barks non stop at him, and is way to protective of me. He has not ever bitten anyone but I fear for that on the future. Tanner has gotten so bad that I stay in my room all the time because tanner will bark and nip at my dads heels if he gets up from watching tv. Tanner gets along with other dogs, but when the owners try to pet him ge barks and gets defensive over me. I want to stop this before it gets out of hand. And guys, I'm admitting I made him like this so no mean or rude comments! I want to know of any books that are specifically for my dog. I want to help him be happier and allow me to have friends over! It has gotten way out of hand.! I have all summer to work with him so please answer! Any books or tips welcomed! Ohh and to be a small dog he got potty trained VERY well. And he is a very cute and loving dog towards most people besides the ones I named. I really want to have a "new dog" that doesn't bark all the time and is friendly!!(: thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment