Monday, July 18, 2011

Does he like me or am i overthinking his actions?

He has been my best guy mate for as long as i can remember! He is amazing and i have liked him as more then a friend for over 3 years. He always looks at me and if i look at him back he gives a wide grin. He is not necessarily popular and we would probaby be made fun out of if we start dating, but even if we were popular, it wouldnt happen as he hasnt given any indication that he wants to start dating. He has also dated my 2 bestffriends which really hurt me and i think he still likes my bestfriend -who owns this account- which would really be merde in so many ways, but he is the most friendly with me, does he like me as a friend or more then that, he is always sticking up for me and gets jeallous when i stick up for other guys instead of him, sorry its long but please help, 10 points, loveyaaaaaa x

No comments:

Post a Comment