Monday, July 18, 2011

Guys opinions? interested or not!!!?

So I met this guy a week ago, me him and two other close friends of mine hung out. We all hung out two days in a row that week, then the next week me him and his friend chilled again. I guess i spaced out and he's like i know what your thinking and then the next day I go on facebook and he chatted me first and we had a friendly conversation and he gave me his number & told me to text him, During the chat on facebook i was like guess what! he said you found out what i was thinking? so he was thinking something and wouldn't tell me what it was. he said "you'll find out one day" and then last night he texted me and i told him lets hang out so me him and a friend i was with hung out again and we had so much fun together and im just wondering if hes interested or not by whats been going on? hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment