Monday, July 11, 2011

Is this apartment worth it? Should i stay or should i leave?

I dont pay much ($755) but you do get what you pay for. The maintenace sucks, he very lazy and dont want to do ****. I have had issues with my balcony screen door darn near everyday, it keeps falling off track and doesnt fit. It pisses me off when it falls off track. My 1 year old daughter had actually fallen through it, had she got hurt it was gonna be some reprucussion. The maintenance guy which is only one tries to charge me for the littlest things such as the closet light string comes off when you pull it and the guy want to charge me. I live on the bottom floor i guess its typical to have bugs but geesh i get carpet beetle (i think) there black little nubs all over my carpet, bees, spiders (caught one on my bed), and every outside creature you can think off comes in my bedroom window and ONLY my bedroom winow into my house. The carpet itches me and i have been there for a year i dont understand why. Other than that the apartment is spacious and the neighbors are friendly and the complex is quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment