Saturday, July 9, 2011

Who saw Deicide last night at the London Deathfest XII?

I did and the show was crazy. Everybody kept climbing on the stage and the security guards pushed them back in the pit and on my first attempt to climb the stage this security guard that looked like a bearded Severas Snape chucked me back in the bit. My second attempt was when someone else went back on stage and I climbed on as well and he chucked us both back in the pit. My third attempt was when there was a small pitch invasion and we were all chanting "Deicide! Deicide! Deicide!" but the security guards chucked us all back into the pit. I then got on the stage when Deicide was playing Sacrificial Suicide and I did a stage dive just as Glen Benton shouted "take me!" at the end of the song. It was a good night as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment