Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wont get back together because, I want him to fix his wrongs he admits are wrong?

I met the X at a convenience store .Something struck me. I asked him for his number ( 1st time i ever did that). He texted me the next day and we decided to have a beer and chat.We got along rad.was a little nervous when he gave me his age , he was 25 I 31. I was also surprised because honest he doesnt look his age at all or act it. Yes he worked at gas station graveyard but he was also going to school full time at MMI. He is the "MANS MAN" type guy played bass.I am a single mother of twins that were 1 at time. We then go to his house and from that point any free time we had the next 2 weeks we were together. It was nothing like i felt ( i have been in love before ). later he flew to a gig. The 2nd night he was there he called and asked me to be his girlfriend. I Was shocked! I thought he was crazy and would and have declined others before. something just told me to say Yes. we had a cheesy love movie type romance. He told me he loved me at drive in about a month and half later . Mind you we both play instruments are heavily tattooed and listen to Punk/Metal. So this whirl windy googlie eyes crap was weird for us both. But we really just couldn't help it. I know he did a lot of rowdy things when he was younger I had too. But he really seemed trustworthy and honest. We had the most rad experiences in a short time. Then things went downhill quick .... I found out that his BFF (a female) that he said he said he never slept with. He had indeed slept with although well over year ago. They would tell each other they love each other every time they talked. I honest was not cool with this. I felt Well if she is your "BFF" and you slept together before. What am I? Im not the best friend but you have sex with me was my thoughts. I also found that this girl still had feelings for him and well after the breakup that she even visited once in summer before us and they slept in same bed. No sex he said and to him that was OK?! I first told him he was a Dumb%@@ but believed he had no feelings for her i heard the way he talked to her it was more like he felt obligated because hes so loyal to the people he grew up with. And he had known her a long time. We argued alot about this I felt he needed to stop the I love u crap and Tell Her to back off with the calls etc etc. and that he was in NO way interested like that.... I think he really didnt have the balls he didn't want to hurt her and then accused me also of trying to make him choose friends or me... REALLY? He in end admitted over over i was right. We stayed together but I KNEW he hadn't done what I asked. He never told her back off. This really bruised us. He had this thing about having to have a million friends always meeting more etc etc.I didnt get it. Why did he need all taht attention? Esp when we were always together he realy didnt have time lol Put more value into there arguments JUST because of time they been together even if they were wrong. A few other instances occurred. Then the BFF posted a old HS dance pic of her and my BF she tagged it on facebook and went on and on and on about how sexy he was etc etc ."SEXY"?.. I was furious it was right before his graduation i was to meet his mom hours before ... I began to ask why he would allow this and to try deny she still likes him etc. he shut down and i asked him more ... I refused to go because i was upset and he went to graduation without me and made me to be villain to his family and friends ... I broke it off he needed to confront this girl and clean my name with everyone i did no wrong . He had made me out to be a crazy jealous woman and didnt care about him enough to see him walk ... we were off and on after but the same argument would continue. 2 months later left for a out of state job. I was supposed to move with him ... yah it got taht far.. I figured time would pass and he would see ... well a month later he calls me and we still texted etc etc and he asked me to attend a event with him. I agreed and as soon as we saw each other we fell crazy in love all over. he told me he loved me and that i belonged there with him always. we made love and then had a fairy tale week... i then began to wonder well am i the GF now? I asked and explained that i wasnt gonna be like the Old BFF u cant have cake eat it too. he shut down he got quiet and said I am so sorry!!! We cant b together that it would never be like it was when we first met! That "see look only a week and were arguing" I never was mad at him unless provoked by his inaction to set the BFF straight.So at end of day He wont be with me anymore because I'm upset he will not correct these problems? Yet he admits are wrong? I was devastated I would never had slept with him had i known there no chance! he said he cant help it he can't resist me? He gets lost in me? HELP !!! I just dont get it! Why would he throw us away because he doesnt like facing the truth and doing whats righ

No comments:

Post a Comment