Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Miss My Classmates?

Especially my crush. I'm going to a different high school (grades 8-12 where I live.) We just graduated from Elementary School on Monday, and I last saw them all on Tuesday. I already miss them, especially my crush, since I'll probably never see them again, and I ruined my chance of dancing with my crush (or anyone else since I'm usually shy) at the grade 7 dance. To make it worse, now I'm jealous of my friend because my crush hugged her (just a friendly hug, though) before he left to go home. I'm still jealous, though. Well, actually, I'm jealous of all his friends that are girls. I'd settle for being his friend. But I'm NOT asking for his cell phone number. Or sending a friend request to him on facebook. I don't want him to think I like him, and since I'm always shy, most people think (well, boys) that if I talk to them or something, then I like them. Anyway, I don't know what to say to him. And I'll probably never get to see him again unless I visit his school, which I can't do. Any ideas on what I should do? Oh, and I miss everyone else too...

No comments:

Post a Comment