Saturday, July 9, 2011

What do you think about dating girls who have a lot of guy friends?

I know a girl who is 21, she is absolutely stunning, and really nice as well, very friendly and down to earth, she is very popular and has a lot of guy friends, she seems to be one of these girls who enjoys hanging out with guys just as much as girls, she wouldn't see it as a problem for a guy to come to her house and hang out with her if she had a boyfriend. But because she's so beautiful I think to myself, surely all these guys must want to bang her. I'm not the jealous or controlling type and think she is trustworthy, but it's the guys I wouldn't trust, most men are decent enough, but there's always a few that would do anything to shag the girl they liked, you know what I'm talking about. So has anyone ever dated a girl like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment